jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010

In my future as midwife...


Hello dear friends, this time I want to talk you about that the things that I will like do in my future as midwife.
At present, I stay at second year of Obstetrics, like you know. But I have many dreams and many objectives that I could do at future. During this to years in Obstetrics, I feel that I need help people to feel fine with me. When I finish my career, I will want continue with my studies, because I think that we need improve to give the best attention to people, because they put all your trust in we. For this, I want to improve in obstetric attention to give maximum security to my future usuries, for the reason that I feel that I have all the capacities to offer a great attention to women. Furthermore, I will want to improve at high risk pregnancy, for the reason that this situation is currently common, for example at adolescent pregnancy, and in this situation women need many supports, psychological, physical and emotionally, and we, as midwife, can give us. However, and the other hand, I think that the public health is area that need many professionals to enhance the health attention in our country.
So, only that I can say you, future colleague, is that only we can improve the attention to women, improve her reproductive life, and also be better the health public in our country. Is a great challenge! But together, we can do this!

1 comentario:

  1. Clau ! The picture is very nice ! a little strong :o I've seen several like Neonatology, will be colleagues :D

    My friend, I wish you much success :D

    I love you :) ! See you :)

    ResponderEliminar