jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

The most important decision...


Hello friends!
This time I'm going to talk you about the most important decision of my life...the choice of my career.
When I was in high school, I thought that I wanted study a career related health area because I wanted help people. I felt this was an important form to contribute to society. Because of this I wanted study Medicine, but I felt that this career was not what I wanted.
So, two years ago, came time to make the final decision. I had to decide my future. This moment was very stressful because I did not know I wanted to do for the rest of my life.
I had seen many options, but nothing convincing. So, the day before published PSU score, I started reading about midwifery. After thinking and analyzing the option, I decided accept this, thinking about changing the option if I did not like.
And... I enter to study Midwifery at University of Chile. At first I was afraid, but over days, and over the first semester I realized that midwifery this career I liked.
During the second semester, in the course "Introduction to the Profession", with my classmates, I visited some Hospitals such as Lucio Cordova, Luis Tisné, etc. Because of this opportunity to visit these Hospitals, I realized that my true passion was the health of people, and help people.
However, in the Hospital Luis Tisné, I realized that the women is the most important factor to keep the health, because it is she who brings new life. This way I realized that this career was the right for me.
At enter to study this career at this University, I met many people with their experiences I have noted that this profession is best to help community, because as a midwife we can help women, since they are the backbone of our society, and also we can help newborns, since they are the future of our society.
To end I can say that Midwifery is the best career to me, because as a midwife I can make great contributions of our society, and I can conclude that midwifery is the best profession of the world.

See you next time.

1 comentario:

  1. hi claudiña!!!!
    this profession is wonderful!!!!
    and I am very happy because I can share this career with you and with carola!!!
    We are going to the best midwives in the future!!
    have a great weekend!
    kisses

    ResponderEliminar