Hello everybody!
In this time, I have the opportunity that talks you about a free topic, and I decide count you about my experience in Gabriela Mistral Orchestra.
Well, that you know I’m from Vicuña, in Fourth Region of Coquimbo, and I came to
I felt so happy because I got into the orchestra.
Through two years that I was in the orchestra I did many things. I played in many concerts. I played in graduations of schools, cultural shows, and one most important concert was Christmas Concert in Vicuña’s Church. This time, we played some soundtracks of movies, such Harry Potter, Forrest Gump and Jurassic Park; we also played The Storm, a wonder and beautiful classical piece. The most important in this concert was the Christmas songs, because we played as a whole with a child chorus. This was a wonderful experience.
Another important thing that I did while I stayed into the orchestra was participate in Gabriela Mistral Atacama’s Tour, at 2008. This time we played in some cities of Third Region of Atacama, such as Huasco, Copiapó and Caldera. In this opportunity we played soundtracks music such as Pirates of the Caribbean, The Lord of the Ring; music of The Cure, and other classical pieces. This experience was very important to me, because I Knew new places and I shared with my friends.
To enter in an orchestra is an enriched experience, because you can have new experiences, know new places, and share with other people that love music. Now, I miss my friends because I shared many situations with them, but I feel happy because I study a beautiful career, and here I know people that right now are very important to me. But, obviously I miss the Orchestra.
I hope that you enjoyed my post. See you at next post.
P. D.: I leave you a link with a presentation of Gabriela Mistral Orchestra. This is the Pirates of the Caribbean Soundtrack. Is my favourite!!
hi clau!!!!
ResponderEliminaryour music, your violin, you songs are wonderfull!!!
soon you will return to play in your orchestra!!!
see you!!! kiss!!!