Hello dear classmates
This time we talk about our favourite get away. This is a very interesting topic because is an opportunity to learn more about our classmates.
In my opinion, travels are an opportunity to live new experiences, to know new places and people.
In childhood I used to travel to Puerto Montt every summer, because my grandmother lived there. And obviously I loved travel there because I used to visit her and my uncles and cousins.
I love this city because I love Chilean South because is a place in we can find beauty places, nature, clean air, and a very important thing, the food. In this city we can know a place call Angelmó. Here, we can eat a lot of traditional Chilean foods, or traditional foods of the Chilean foods, such as Milcao, Chapalele, or the best traditional Chilean south food, Curanto. I love Curanto. Is my favourite food.
To continue with the topic of this subject, I want to tell you that other place that is my favourite get- away is my hometown, Vicuña, in Fourth Region of Coquimbo. I love travel to Vicuña every time I have an opportunity, because here stay my family and a lot of friends. Vicuña is a touristic town. And I like this town in winter, because it has a temperate climate, that is to say, is cloudy, but the cold is not as drastic as in Santiago, the rain is low and sometimes it snows in the mountains. Moreover, near Vicuña we can find a lot of interesting places to visit, such as water reservoirs, museums, astronomical observatories, and a lot of places to find traditional foods or crafts.
Well, I could continue writing about my favourites get-away, because are many, but I think that the post would be too long.
See you in class classmates!!
pd: the pictures were taken for me!

Hi Clau!
ResponderEliminarIs good that you like your hometown, In my case I don'n like too much Santiago.
see you