martes, 20 de abril de 2010

Welcome to my Blog!!


Hello all the people!!

My name is Claudia Villanueva and I am a student of Obstetrics of University of Chile and I create this blog to my English class.

My objective with this blog is share my experiences and all my ideas with you.

I like exchange opinions about different topics regard to our career and obviously others subjects.

I'm be happy to stay here! I hope that we can exchange experiences and take all the best ideas from ourselves.


Welcome!!

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Clau! :)
    Don't forget the sushi tomorrow. I love you my friend :D I see you. Study !

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi claudiña!!!
    this space is very useful
    for our english class...
    and for our communication!!!!

    see you soon...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello! It`s complicated to write in english so we must to take up again talk the most part of the day in this languaje, like the last semester.

    See you in class!

    ResponderEliminar